The Three Ladder Rack is the only side-mount ladder rack in the
world, but it can also carry kayaks, and is designed to carry 3
ladders without stacking them on top of each other, with straps
or chains. Mulitple steel loops on this rack make it easy to tie
cargo down. Installs without drilling into the bedrail.
- Mounts securely to the bedrail without drilling, using an integrated
clamping system. Just two small (3/8 inch holes) must be drilled
in the bottom of the truck bed to secure the base.
- The Three-Ladder Rack adjusts in height to fit any model truck!
- Remove or remount this rack in less than two minutes.
- Multiple steel loops on this rack make it easy to tie cargo
down with straps or ropes or secured with chain and lock.
- Constructed of Black, powder-coated steel. Front and rear sections
of rack each weigh less than 20lbs.
- Adjustable height fits all short and long bed trucks with ordinary
bedrails, except older models (before 2004)Ford F-150 Supercrews.